Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Harvest of Souls

Last night was an amazing time.  The enemy did everything he could to stop the crusade.  We had rain that came out of no where and poured on the keyboards.  but even after that they still worked.  The Generator blew a sprocket through the side of the engine and it looked as if this would end the crusade. by a miracle of God we got the parts and the mechanic from over an hour away who came and fixed it.  Since this was a very remote area and we started after 8pm and where supposed to be done by 8pm we figured no one would stay since many journeyed hours by foot into the remote villages we visited the previous day.  But the enemy was to be defeated.  In the midst of the darkness the generator started and light began to penetrate the darkness. As the lights came up and the music played and the dancers danced it revealed about 500 people anxious to see what was happening.  God showed up big time. The rain was held back the the darkness was penetrated. When I got on stage I could feel the presence of the Lord defeating the enemy. Now the enemy would not give up easily as a snake decided to move through the grounds disturbing the crowd.  But even a snake would not stop the move of God.  When I gave the alter call all of heaven rejoiced as 47 people gave there lives to Jesus, many of which I am sure were Muslim. But God did not even stop there.  Then we called for the sick in body and they came and I prayed for them and 17  of them gave testimony to there healing.  Praise God!  The Devil is a liar and was defeated last night.  Please pray for today my last day here at the crusade. I will speak 3  times again but the enemy is trying to stop my voice.  Please pray for the healing of my voice and the cough to leave me.  I will need a miracle to be able accomplish the work set  before me today.  Please pray that the rain stays back and darkness is defeated.. I am sorry I do not have pictures to post, but maybe we will get some tonight. There is mighty work of God here and I am very anxious to share with you all the things God has done.  Many blessings to each of you and I will talk to you soon when I arrive home.

No comments: